Generator BLOW-OUT

Hey, I hope this new site “does the trick” for you.

It’s been a long time since I first thought about dropping goingpostal300.com in favor of a simpler domain name. Fun times.

I’m not sure if you’re aware, but I’m still trying to trade the Honda EX 1000 generator I got last month. The generator is awesome. 1000 Watts of fun. I’ll be in Montreal until Thursday night then it’s down to New York for five days or so. I’d really like to trade this generator this week. I just haven’t had the time to put it to proper use, like for hosting a rager out on an acreage. That needs to change. I thought about using the generator to power my computer while I'm in construction mode around here, just to get in the spirit of things, but it turns out Dom doesn't like gas fumes, so that option's out.

Anyhow, pass word around, somebody’s gotta know a cool cat down in NYC who needs a 1000 Watt generator. Tell 'em they can read all about how I got my grubby paws on it at oneredpaperclip.com Bye for now, Kyle.

No comments: