High Five

I woke up this morning and found a $5 PayPal donation in my inbox. I've had the donation tab over there on the left hand side since March but this is the first time anyone has actually donated something. I know it's not much, but it's the thought that counts. I didn't reach for the Kleenex, but I can honestly say that I was touched. Thank you anonymous internet donator, whoever you are.

This small but significant donation brought two thoughts to my mind:
1: Wow, someone out there in cyberspace land actually enjoys the content on this site -- enough to pay for it!
2: I bet they read this and felt sorry for me.

Either way, it was a great way to start the day--sort of like an early morning monetary-based internet high-five.

PS
Please don't feel sorry for me or think that you need to make a donation to continue to view this site --- I know I wouldn't.

No comments: